Sometimes I forget to record some of Des' cuteness....
- This morning he ran around asking to listen to "Alejandro." When it played on the radio, Peter and Des had their own dance party. Score one for you, Lady Gaga.
- Des stared intently at the Christmas tree we just put up. When asked what he was doing he replied, "Practicing my sneer." We must be reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas too much.
- Trying to distract Des from a tearful fit I said, "Desmond, look there are tears coming out of your tear ducts." He stopped crying, seriously looked at me and said "Do they say 'quack, quack?' "
- He has discovered lollipops. Today Des said, "This is the most beautiful lollipop Des has ever licked."
And by far the funniest (to me, at least):
- At the library's used book sale I bought The Magic School Bus Lost in the Solar System. Des really loves it and talks about the planets a lot. As I sat on the toilet one day, he wanders in and asks, "Mom, what color is Uranus?" After a moment of shock I answered, "Blue-green."