Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Ultimate Weekends

Our fall Ultimate Frisbee season ended this weekend with our team finishings 3rd out of 17 teams. Each spring and fall for two months Peter and I sound like broken records when people ask about our weekend plans. "We've got a Frisbee game."

There are few things we enjoy doing together more than playing Ultimate. So we've kept playing since Des was born; he accompanies us to most games. While it's stressful at times to bring him with us, I like the fact that it's a family event and that we all spend several hours outside together. It is tremendously helpful that our teammates are kind and generous in helping us watch Desmond while we play.

I don't usually take photos at the games because it's too difficult to watch two precious items at once - Des and the camera. But we got a sitter for one day of our tournament last weekend, so I was able to snap a few shots.
Aw yeah, my man has some moves.

And he can play D too.

I like the runners' legs.

Frisbee love.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great action shots!

You have really had fun with this sport. Congratulations on your season.