Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Human Body

Last month, Des was been fascinated with the human body.  Beneficiaries of my newly retired mother cleaning out her school supplies, we have models of the human body, posters, books, etc.  It's been fun.

Here are some of the resulting discussions:

- (After an encounter with a stomach bug) "Boy Mom, my sphincter is going crazy!"

- "Oh I can't eat anymore, my liver won't let the preservatives through."

- "Are you sure girls don't pee out of their anuses?"

- "I can't eat that.  My esophogus won't let it through."


5 comments:

Amy said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. :)

Kate said...

wow - what an impressive anatomical vocabulary! :)

KMF said...

Desmond takes the cake for "the darn things kids say"!

Allyson said...

Hehehe...He said sphincter...

Al and Lyndsie said...

Hilarious and impressive all at once, he is too smart for his own good! lol, poor little sphincter, ouch!