Monday, December 08, 2008

Grandma to the Rescue

I'm not sure if Grandma (my mom) was rescuing me or Desmond this week.

Recently I decided Desmond needed a snowsuit. Since I'm loathe to pay full price for baby clothes, I went to my favorite local thrift shop to look for one. Indeed, I found a perfectly respectable snowsuit for $10. With a 25% off sale that day, it was all the better for buying.

Unfortunately, it was pink. Desmond doesn't care, so I don't care. However, my mom sprang into action and found a nice, manly snowsuit on Black Friday and mailed it immediately.

Peter still gives his mom grief for dressing him in pink sweatpants once as a kid. Perhaps my mom was rescuing me from future grief instead of Desmond. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

ilene said...

he looks sooo cute in his snowsuit!!!