Monday, July 27, 2009

Sand and Bailes Reunion

We've had a great time traveling on and off for the past six weeks. It's great to be home for a long stretch now!

At the end of July, Katie was in the States for a few weeks for her orientation with CRS before she headed off to East Timor for a year. Peter and I were excited to go on a vacation with her for a week before her training started.

We spent a few days in the Outer Banks before heading to Sanford to attend the 25th Bailes Family Reunion. It was particularly fun for me to share the family reunion with Katie. and see my sister Megan. Unfortunately, we were lazy with the camera at the Reunion and didn't get any photos...




1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Glad you had fun and are back home safe! Mike and I think that Desmond could be a catalog model. He is plenty cute enough to sell things! I would buy his product :)