Monday, June 28, 2010

Daddy's Boy


It's so much fun to hang out with toddlers and watch/listen to them process the world. Des is really into everything that is related to Daddy lately.

Most mornings Des and I sit on the front steps and watch Peter drive off to work. Today Des said, "Daddy to work. Push buttons on computer." I only tell him that daddy programs computers. Somehow he must have figured out lots of button pushing is involved.

Desmond walks into our bedroom and everything is Daddy's bed or Daddy's toothbrush or Daddy's chair.

It's just me and Des in the middle of the grocery store he yells, "I love you Daddy!"

Yesterday Desmond was attentively watching Peter shave his cheeks. (Yes, that does happen from time to time!) Des noticed me watching and decisively shut the bathroom door. I guess it's my first of many, "Boys rule, girls drool."



No comments: